· Steve Williams from systems showed up to explain the new trouble ticket system.
- Anyone is allowed to access it and submit a trouble ticket. Go to http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/grover
· Library 2.0 Committee met and there is no more talk about new wikis.
- There was discussion about one massive library committee blog to house all committee minutes
- However, this is not rolled out for the public yet
· New self check out machine is here.
- The desensitizer isn’t working right and Chrissy has to fix that.
- Once functional Chrissy would like people to try it out and bring up issues during the weekly meetings
· Val talked to Barbara Hood about the brochures.
- The Map Library and Health Science brochures are used more for development.
- Possibly create a pdf for use on the website.
- Health Science Center uses rolling white boards, which might be good to use here for groups
- Also the use of a large screen tv or projection screen for groups in L107
· Tara met with the directors about Advanced Directory.
- Change to using gatorlink name and password to log onto computers
- Will happen between August 8th and August 16th
- They are working with bridges to create semi permanent gatorlink id.
- One reminder. Do not log anyone onto a computer using your information.